https://majazarini.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Maja_Jan_2022_small.jpg 675 600 selfcarems.com https://majazarini.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Logo-wide-The-Art-of-living-nontrans-500x163.png selfcarems.com2022-06-25 10:16:192022-06-29 14:01:32Facts and figures about me
Facts and figures about me
(no, not my weight ????)
- I was born in 1974, the year of the tiger in the Chinese horoscope and the year when U.S. president Richard Nixon resigned following the Watergate scandal.
- I was diagnosed with MS in 2000 when I was 26 years old. I had just finished graduate school.
- I first learned that I might have MS from an ophthalmologist in the U.S. right after I graduated from graduate school. He told me not to worry and that it wasn’t a big deal. This is still engrained in me today.
- After graduating from a German high school (Abitur), I moved to Paris to study international relations at the American University of Paris (AUP).
- After three semesters at AUP, I did a semester abroad at American University (AU) in Washington, D.C. I loved AU and D.C. and transferred there.
- My dad is Palestinian, my mom is German.
- I have four children, two boys and two girls.
- One of my biggest passions is reading, but I rarely have time to read these days.
- I am a night owl, not an early bird.
- I love to cook.
- I love creative work.
- I love being around people.
- I love to travel.
- We renovated our home with sustainable and green building materials.
- When I worked for the UN, I traveled to countries like Tajikistan and Angola, places that I might never have gotten to know as a tourist.
This list will irregularly be updated ????
Hinterlasse einen KommentarAn der Diskussion beteiligen?
Hinterlasse uns deinen Kommentar!